Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Four-Leaf Clover

So how rare is a four-leaf clover? It has been estimated that there are approximately 10,000 three-leaf clovers for every four-leaf clover! According to legend, each leaflet represents something: the first is for hope, the second is for faith, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck. Clovers can have more than four leaflets; the most ever recorded is twenty-one!! Next time you are out in a clover field, start looking around...GOOD LUCK!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Sanderson cool four-leaf clovers




love,Steph

Anonymous said...

I like the four-leaf clover I love you as a teacher.



love,Mckenzie
Gail
Flickinger

Anonymous said...

cool fourleaf clover good sign of luck.my whole class misses you as a teacher.fourth grade is fun though.HAPPY ST.PATRICKSDAY

YOUR LAST YEAR STUDENT JOSIE

Anonymous said...

DeAR MR.SANDERSON,
I LOVE YOU AS A TEACHER.I LOVE LACK-TUSCARORA AND I WANT TO STAY HERE AT LACK-TUSCARORA.
HAPPY ST.PATRICK DAY.


LOVE
MCKENZIE=MAC=MONKEY.

Anonymous said...

hey mr.sanderson,cool 4leaf clover.




Julia

Anonymous said...

I literally found a four leaf clover yesterday! it was in the soccer field at my school!