Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My House & Back To School


You guys have been with me through my entire house building process and here it is...



The view out the window...



I'm really starting to get into back-to-school-mode and anticipating another aweseome year at Lack Tuscarora! We have some exciting projects planned, and I hope you are ready to work super hard! I ran into Josie today at the O.I.P., which was a great surprise! I miss everyone and hope you are having a fun summer! If the weather is good and I can get my out-of-shape body on my bike, I might ride up to East Waterford sometime this weekend and see who I can find.

take care,

Mr. Sanderson

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Sanderson third grade is pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Sanderson I really like the pic of your house. Its really cool. That pic of the fawn was really cool too. I really miss you as a teacher. But I'm having fun with my teachers


from
meg beasom

Scott Sanderson said...

Hi Meg!

I'm glad you like my house!! I miss all you guys as well! You have two awesome teachers this year though!

Keep in touch!

Mr. Sanderson

Anonymous said...

mr. sanderson leda likes you as a
taecher.


love,Colton

Anonymous said...

hi,

miss your class mr.sanderson.I hope
you like your new class just as much as us.



love karrie

Anonymous said...

hi,

miss your class mr.sanderson.I hope
you like your new class just as much as us.



love karrie

Scott Sanderson said...

karrie,

I miss your class a lot! I'll never forget the memories and fun times we had together! Keep smiling!

Mr. Sanderson

Anonymous said...

mr.sanderson your house is cool



love mikayla

Anonymous said...

mr.sanderson your house is cool how the deer are out back.



love mikayla

Anonymous said...

Mr. Sanderson seeing a fawn is so cool I wish I were there see you on Monday Riley