Tuesday, February 26, 2008

An Act of Kindness


Our class got a HUGE surprise when Valerie, Nathan, Audrey, & Marian Goates from Shippensburg, PA, purchased some awesome new books for our classroom. The books included...Raptor! A Kid's Guide to Birds of Prey, Birds of Prey Coloring Book, and Gracie Goat's Big Bike Race. Valerie saw how much we are into birds of prey and bike racing after reading our blog. We just want to say a big "THANK YOU" as we are inspired by her kindness! We will be sure to pass on her act of kindness, and put the books to good use!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear mr.sanderson I really think you should have a party sometime soon!!!!!!I am really good with partys. megan tasha

Anonymous said...

dear mr sanderson I really like the video of the MON. EVREST. it's really cool. my mom likes the picture of us holding the books. she siad that the books look cool. well i will see you at school on Monday. from meg P.S HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Mr.Sanderson having a good year so far?I hope you are because I am for sure.School is A LOT more easier than Peter said it was going to be,well please write back I have a new neighbor too they are awesome and I am best friends with them.Don't worry I have not changed a bit except for I am A LOT more mature and I hope you like having all the different varities of kids in your classes and yet to be in your classes coming up.I am so happy!Can you please tell all the teachers that I am doing well and to relax they don't have to worry any more and throw this in for Mr.Hart........(I have phonominal scores in math!)well I have to go hope to see you guys in the near future!bye!

From:karrie boone :D