Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Google Calendar & Homework

Hello,
I think I have come up with a better way for everyone to know what assignments and homework are due. I will also post tests and upcoming events. I created a Google Calendar which lists all homework and assignments for the week and more. I tried to put homework on the blog, but it became lost in the other information there. First, you need to create a free Google account (email/password) to view the calendar. You can click this link to do that...https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=cl&passive=true&nui=1&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Frender%3Ftab%3Dwc&followup=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Frender%3Ftab%3Dwc Once you have done that you have to click on all 3 of my Google Calendars (at the top of the blog) and add them to your calendar. You can customize your calendar in many ways. Let me know if you need any help with this. Thanks!

Second Grade Revisited...ENJOY!
Just hit the "Play" button

5 comments:

The Loves said...

I am having trouble getting into the calender...I followed the link, but it brought up a new calender for me to fill in things...am I doing something wrong??

Scott Sanderson said...

I think I gave the wrong link. I'll get the right one up soon.
Thanks!

The Loves said...

Working Great Now!! Have a Merry Christmas 3rd grade and a Happy New Year!!! That includes you too Mr. Sanderson!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Sanderson I am loveing the things that your doing for the class.I think me and josie are going to do something really fun for the class from the source.But we whant to give the beginers for the source.

FROM MEGAN

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Sanderson
That is such a wonderful picture I love the new salt water tank. Can you get Mr. Hart to tell me when the 5th grade is coming to my scchool? thank you if you can. Please write back.

Kels Beasom