Wednesday, November 28, 2007

THE SOURCE

Homework...Complete math worksheet 8.4. The spelling test for lesson 13 will be on December 6th & 7th.



Publishers Josie Rice and Megan Beasom came to me with an idea about creating a class news source. I liked the idea and gave them the side board to use however they wanted. Josie and Megan brought Gaige Kachel and Loutrail Campbell on board to design the pictures and photographs. Anyone in the class can contribute to The Source. You can read anything from the outcome of the lastest kickball game, to poems written by us. Great idea and excellent work!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mery christmas class of third
grade love karrie.

Anonymous said...

Mr Sanderson,
I must say that I was impressed with the students creativity to come up with a "source" of information for their class. I know that it is your great teaching that inspires them to be the best they can be and explore new ideas. Thank you for being a great teacher. By the way I think your photos are awesome!

Sis Beasom & Megan Beasom

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

To Think That This Was Almost 7 Years Ago! Looking Back At This Website Brings Back The Fun Times I Had At Lack. Hope You Guys At Lack Are Still Having As Much Fun As I Did. Thanks For All Of The Great Memories! - Gaige K. :)

Anonymous said...

To Think This Was Almost 7 Years Ago! Looking Back At This Website Makes Me Remember All The Fun I Had. Hope You Guys At Lack Are Still Having As Much Fun As I Did! Thanks For All The Great Memories! - Gaige K. :)